Saint Martin de Belleville, Club Med Val Thorens Sensations - Village for Adults and Families
In the heart of the 3 Valleys, Club Med Val Thorens Sensations provides visitors with a unique experience combining skiing and all the pleasures of the 'after ski' experience in an amazing location. Make the most of this international resort, full of energy, with a cosmopolitan and festive ambiance. Enjoy the pleasures of all winter sports and activities from Alpine skiing and snowboarding in the best ski destination in the world. Choose between a moment of relaxation at the Club Med Spa by CARITA and a climbing session on a 32 foot climbing wall. Enjoy each day at your own pace, between cozy evenings by the fireplace or festive evenings among friends. All day, at all times, gastronomic delights await, from snacks to go for the slopes, to a dinner crafted by a famous chef. World's Best Ski Resort 2013 and France's Best Ski Resort 2013 - World Ski Awards.
Club Med Spa* by Carita®, hamam, fitness center, climbing wall, wine cellar* and fine grocery corner.*
Resort & Area Highlights:
- High-end international resort buzzing with energy and digital innovations. A festive and cosmopolitan ambiance to ensure that your senses have center stage
- Access to over 370 miles of slopes and 180 ski lifts for skiers and snowboarders of all levels in the world’s largest ski domain, the 3 Vallées
- Val Thorens, named World’s Best Ski Resort in the World Ski Awards 2014
- Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, boasting majestic panoramic views of the Alps from the resort common areas and most of the rooms
- Gourmet dining and delicacies in the Epicurious Gourmet Lounge featuring dinner menus created by two-star Michelin chef, Edourard Loubet
Sports & Activities:
- Ski and snowboard lessons for all levels (from age 12)
- Fitness, climbing wall lessons for beginners
- Club Med ski service for equipment, ski booster package, snow scooter, luge, ski bike, boardercross, teen spa*
- No kids clubs, but children welcome in resort from 2 years. During French school holidays, Juniors' Club Med is available for children 11 to 17
1 nights from $ per person
Supplier: Club Med
Saint Martin de Belleville
Saint Martin de Belleville is an authentic Savoyard village located in the Alpes region in south-eastern France. The area is 161.79 km2 and the population in the town was 3,123 in 2006. The quaint village has plenty of accommodations and activities for visitors of all ages. Many of the things that can be enjoyed in Saint Martin de Belleville in the colder winter months, when the mountains and town is covered in snow. During this time you will find many tourists who come and enjoy activities such as dog sledding, winter walking paths and skiing. There are also plenty of museums, farm visiting opportunities and guided walks year round.
Accommodations Available on This Vacation
Valid Travel Dates
- Locally-inspired gourmet cuisine
- Full open bar day & night
- Lift tickets
- Ski lessons for every level
- Apres-ski activities and so much more
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
3838 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92108
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.