Opio, Club Med Opio en Provence - Village for Adults and Families
An enchanting resort just inland from Cannes, and surrounded by the French Riviera perfumeries. In the hills above Cannes, the Valbonne plateau reveals the rural side of Provence, with a landscape covered with olive groves and pine forests. In harmony with its environment, the Resort has received the European Ecolabel.
Opio en Provence offers soft colored rooms in Provençal-style accommodation dotted around small streets and shaded squares. This resort is both family and sports-minded, with its 9-hole golf course, three swimming pools and tennis courts. It also places emphasis on the quest for tranquility which can be found in the relaxing Club Med Spa* by L'Occitane, an awakening of the senses in a small corner of Provence.
The resort offers 433 spacious Superior rooms and comfortable suites located in Provençal-style bungalows within a 123-acre park of pine, oak and olive trees. Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, hair dryer and safe. Laundry service available at extra cost.
Resort Area & Highlights:
- Explore a charming, 123-acre family resort situated among the rolling hills above the legendary city of Cannes
- Take a comprehensive golf lesson featuring top-notch equipment from Club Med's experienced pros
- Put your skills to the test on the resort's 9-hole golf course or on one of 21 other courses nearby
- Let yourself be pampered at the Club Med Spa* by L'OCCITANE after a long day of recreation
- Visit the famous perfumeries of Provence
*At extra cost.
1 nights from $ per person
Supplier: Club Med
In southeastern France, near Grasse sits a small commune, a "protected" site in Mediterranean vegetation of olive trees, pines and oaks. This Provencal village is 300 meters above sea level surrounded by the fairy-tale like view of the sea and mountain overlooking the French Riviera. Remains from the Roman period can be observed at the Grasse museum exhibit.
Accommodations Available on This Vacation
Valid Travel Dates
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
*Children aged under 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
3838 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92108
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.