Rio de Janeiro, Club Med Rio das Pedras - Village for Adults and Families
A spectacular resort in a tropical rainforest in Brazil's second largest nature reserve.
74 miles to the south of Rio de Janeiro, the resort of Rio das Pedras nestles amid lush greenery set at the edge of a long beach at the heart of Brazil's second largest protected ecological reserve.
The resort's colonial style bungalows mingle in harmony with the surrounding wildlife. The large oceanfront swimming pool lies next to the restaurant where after a day of water-skiing or excursions*, a variety of buffets await you at La Jangada.
Here in this unique location, the live music and warmth of the Brazilian welcome will sweep you away into another world, where mountains, forest, river and ocean converge into one.
This resort includes 346 spacious Superior rooms and stylish deluxe rooms in beautiful colonial-style bungalows. Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, hair dryer, mini fridge and safe. Laundry service available at extra cost.
Resort Area & Highlights:
- Enjoy a tropical paradise inside the Mata Atlantic - one of the world’s most ecologically diverse rainforests.
- Discover an exotic resort with colonial architecture and plenty of opportunities to explore and relax.
- Learn to waterski, wakeboard and kayak in a sheltered cove.
- Challenge the rapids with an excursion on the majestic Mambucaba River.
- Experience the marvelous city of Rio de Janerio with Club Med’s Discovery Center.
- A newly renovated conference center that can accommodate 1,000 people.
*At extra cost.
1 nights from $ per person
Supplier: Club Med
Rio de Janeiro
Brazilians say that God made the rest of the world in six days, and devoted the seventh to Rio. The jagged Sugarloaf rises from dark blue Guanabara Bay, with legendary beaches like Copacabana and Ipanema in the foreground, forested mountains behind. This great city has an enticing atmosphere of samba and fun, and its locals are as joyous as they are beautiful.
Accommodations Available on This Vacation
Valid Travel Dates
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land & water sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
*Children under age 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
3838 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92108
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.