5-Nights Nassau, Graycliff Hotel
A historic mansion dating back to the 18th century, Graycliff has the look and feel of a private enclave with gracious service and well-appointed surroundings, a casually elegant oasis of tranquility, which is but minutes away from Nassau's spectacular white sand beaches and the fabled casinos and glitter that Nassau is known for. Guest arriving at Graycliff Hotel are greeted with a welcome that feels very like a homecoming. They are invited to relax in comfort of the lounge while checking in.
5 nights from $1303 per person
Supplier: Travel Impressions
You'll recall sunning and strolling on a seemingly endless white sand beach. Or relaxing in the shade of coconut palms. You'll remember the crystal-clear water and the multicolored tropical fish. And you'll certainly recollect the graceful gestures of the uniformed "bobbies" directing traffic in the bustling downtown. Nassau will delight you in many ways. With its colorful Colonial architecture. With the warmth of its people. And with the infectious music of steel drums. It's very likely you'll leave this happy place with lots of duty-free gifts and mementos and at least one straw hat.
Accommodations Available on This Vacation
Valid Travel Dates
- Deluxe Room accommodations
- Complimentary continental breakfast per person (served in the dining room only-gratuity not included). Breakfast includes choice of fruit juice, organic coffee, tea, or hot chocolate; assorted fresh baked muffins, sweet bread or toast with fruit preserves
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the Estate
- Complimentary nightly turn down service
- Upgraded bath amenities (Bulgari products)
- Poolside service at two pools, complimentary pool lounge chairs and beach towels
- Nightly entertainment
- Private tour of the wine cellar
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Hotel tax
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
3838 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92108
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.